TEGma's power unit captures waste heat and converts it directly into clean electrical power through a solid-state thermoelectric device - with no moving parts. Thermoelectric materials are a class of advanced materials producing electricity directly from heat. TEGMA develops systems for thermoelectric applications.
TEGma's thermoelectric systems have no moving parts
TEGma's unit can also be run in reverse: When applying power to TEGma's system, it will cool or heat fluids. TEGma is also delivering such thermoelectric heating and cooling systems.
- Captures available waste heat → No additional fuel cost
- No moving parts → High reliability & minimal maintenance
- No working fluid required → No consumable cost
- Modular system → Scalable in small increments
- Compact system w/simple interface → Easy to install
- Captures available waste heat → Optimizes energy efficiency
- Thermoelectric system → Generates no emissions
- Compact system & standard materials → Low environmental footprint